2024 Warming Shelters
Below is a list of facilities offering a warming shelter. This list is subject to change. Make sure to double check with the facilities listed below.
- Augusta Overnight Warming Shelter
34 Bridge Street Augusta, ME 04330
Phone # 207-530-0005
Hours of Operation: 7 days a week, 5:00 pm to 7:00 am, October 15th 2023-May 15, 2024
- Bangor Areas Homeless Shelter263 Main St, Bangor, ME 04401
Phone # 207-947-0092
Open 7 days a week 6PM to 5:30 AM December through March for our low barrier winter warming center.
- Greater Portland Peer Services – Portland Warming ShelterThe Warming Shelter will be open based upon the weather: when the daily high is 20F or less and/or when there is 10' or more snowfall. We will be open any hours within those weather parameters.
The City of Portland will hopefully make an announcement at least 24 hours before it is open.
- Healthy AcadiaDays and hours of operations-We have been open Friday and Saturday nights since November 17th and will open 7 nights per week starting Friday, December 1st. We are open from 4pm to 7am. Our recovery center daytime hours are Monday through Friday, 8am to 4pm.
- Homeless Services of AroostookPhone # 207 -764-4125
Days open and hours of operation- We are open 7 days a week and the hours of the warming shelter are 7PM-7AM and it is located at 745 Central Drive Presque Isle for now.
- The Mansion Church Warming Shelter
Days open and hours of operation- We open from 6:00PM and close at 7:00AM everyday Check in between 6:00PM and 9:00PM
We will take people In thought out the night on an emergency basis.
- Mid Maine Homeless Shelter- Waterville
Phone number- 207-872-8082
- New Beginnings
Days and hours of operation- Our Warming Center will be open 12/6-3/30.
Hours of operation will be 8pm-8am
- State Street Church- Portland
Phone # 207-774-6396
- York County Shelter- Alfred